This cleanser is made with 100% natural surfactants from the coconut plant and reinforced with Mandelic acid, Azelaic Acid, Kojic Acid, and Glycolic Acid.
Clean your face daily without stripping your skin of natural oils. providing a whitening solution that will leave your face feeling silky smooth, without feeling dried or tight. Great for all skin types, including sensitive, acne-prone skin, and yes oily skin too! Gentle enough to be used on your baby’s skin, strong enough to remove all shenanigans thrown in your face
Superpower cleanser with:
- Mandelic acid- brightening skin complexion
- Kojic Acid – brightening skin complexion
- Azelaic Acid – brightening skin complexion
- Salicylic Acid for acne-prone skin or for daily exfoliation – normal, combination, and acne-prone skin
• Great for blackhead removal
• Non-abrasive ingredients
• Good for sensitive and acne-prone skin
• Helps improve the texture, clarity, and radiance of your skin
• Packed with skin lightening ingredients
- For daily use.
A two-minute daily cleansing routine removes the accumulation of dirt, impurities, and makeup residue.
Our products are made with natural ingredients that are fresh. We use the least amount of preservatives (if any). Please discard the product after 6 months.
Add a dime-size amount to your wet face, clean with a circular motion, and remove it with plenty of water.
Use our microfiber face towel for amazing results- a microfiber towel damped with warm water will help remove all impurities.
For deeper cleansing power, use our Sonic Transdermal Cleansing Brush
Water, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin, Sulfonate Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerine, Mandelic acid, Kojic Acid, Azelaic acid, glycolic acid, natural preservatives
- Acne. Skin oils, bacteria, dead skin cells, and inflammation can trigger acne. …
- Skin texture. The exfoliating action of mandelic acid removes dead skin cells, which may leave your skin firmer and smoother.
- Wrinkles and fine lines.
Azelaic acid is a naturally occurring acid. It helps the skin to renew itself more quickly and therefore reduces pimple and blackhead formation. It also helps to kill the bacteria that cause acne and rosacea. Azelaic acid topical (for the skin) is used to treat acne and rosacea.
Kojic’s acid primary use and benefit is to lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars. This can result in an anti-aging effect on the skin. In addition to skin-lightening effects, kojic acid also contains some antimicrobial properties.
Salicylic acid is one of acne’s biggest enemies. Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid, which makes it great at attacking pimples. is an amazing exfoliator and unclogs the pores really well. Salicylic acid works best on blackheads and whiteheads, not so much on cystic acne.
• Sensitive skin- do not use Salicylic acid
• Normal Skin- use 1% Salicylic acid
• Acne and Oily Skin- Use 2% Salicylic acid.