10% Niacinamide + 1% Zinc and pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is used in the aid to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. A high 10% concentration of this vitamin is supported in the formula by zinc salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid (zinc PCA) to balance visible aspects of sebum activity. Powered by pure Hyaluronic Acid to instantly hydrate, visibly plump skin, and fight wrinkles. Our potent serum is fortified with vitamins and minerals by extracting lavender buds.
Pure Hyaluronic Acid at 1%, Niacinamide at 10%, and Zinc PCA at 1%
Other ingredients: Degassed Water, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Lavender flower extract.
Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place, as the skin isn’t busy fighting for hydration. This leads to smoother, plumper skin cells. l-Arginine derived nitric oxide promotes the production of collagen. Nitric oxide is said to dilate the capillaries and increases healthy blood circulation to the skin. Collagen, a protein naturally produced in the body, is also a popular supplement and beauty product ingredient to improve the health of your skin. Collagen can improve skin elasticity, reduce visible wrinkles, and increase blood flow to the skin.
Overall, niacinamide can help build proteins in the skin and lock in moisture to prevent environmental damage. Individual benefits include:
- Immunity. Niacinamide helps build keratin, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy.
- Lipid barrier. Niacinamide can help your skin grow a ceramide (lipid) barrier, which can, in turn, helps retain moisture. This is beneficial for all skin types, especially if you have eczema or mature skin.
- Minimizes redness and blotchiness. Niacinamide reduces inflammation, which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Minimizes pore appearance. Keeping skin smooth and moisturized may have a secondary benefit — a natural reduction in pore size over time.
- Regulates oil. The benefits of moisture retention aren’t just for those with dry skin types. Niacinamide can also help regulate the amount of oil the sebaceous glands produce and prevent your glands from going into overdrive.
- Protects against sun damage. Niacinamide can concurrently rebuild healthy skin cells while also protecting them from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Treats hyperpigmentation. Some research has found 5 percent niacinamide concentrations can be helpful in lightening dark spots. Benefits were seen after four weeks, but not beyond two months. This benefit may be due to increased collagen production.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Research has also found that the same concentration was helpful in reducing some signs of sun damage that come with aging. This includes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects against oxidative stress. Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
- Treats acne. Niacinamide may be helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules. Over time, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture